During emergencies in hospital, patients who are unconscious or immobile can be evacuated easily through the staircase using the evacuation mat. The evacuation mat is stored beneath the hospital mattress which helps us to use it quickly during emergencies.
Perfect for safe and effective evacuation of frail or immobile children or adults.
The emergency evacuation mat is designed for use in premises where staircases or fire exits are too narrow to allow for mattress evacuation or in instances where evacuation chairs are not available.
This evacuation mat has a tough vinyl coated base, with a foot pouch at one end to prevent the patient from slipping.
It is also equipped with pulling handles at each end and buckles to securely strap the patient during transfer. For the safe transfer of a patient with the evacuation mat, two people are needed during patient handling.
Truly, so many lives can be saved with this practically-made evacuation mat.
- Strap wings is made up of PVC coated polyester fabric.
- Body strap is a Velcro belt which secures the body firmly on the bed.
- Leg strap: The Velcro belt is used to strap the leg
- Lifting strap is a polyester strap which helps in lifting the person along with the bed
- Pulling straps are used to pull the mat in the required direction.
Evacuation Mat open length dimensions
- Length: 4500mm
- Height: 3100mm
- Thickness: 10mm
Evacuation Mat closed length dimensions
- Length: 520mm
- Height: 300mm
- Thickness: 150mm
- Lay the mat on the base of the bed.
- Fold the Velcro belt and store it beneath the side of bed.
- Attach the mat to the mattress using elastic strap.
- Remove the pulling belt from the head and foot side of the mattress.
- Two people can gently lift the patient with the mat from the hospital bed and then easily pull the mat with the patient to a safe place.