Oxygen Kit - O2 Kit
All over the world, several documented Disaster Management Reports have stated that kitchen fire in food service industry can wreck quite a havoc, if there are no quick and reliable Kitchen Fire Suppression Systems in place. In order to avoid such an accident and irreparable damage, it is recommended that commercial kitchens install pre-engineered, automatic, fire suppression systems especially designed to protect areas associated with ventilating (including cooker hoods, extraction ducting, plenums and filters) and cooking equipment (such as deep fat fryers, griddles, range tops; upright, natural charcoal or chain-type broilers, electric, lava rock, mesquite or gas-radiant char-broilers and woks).
Let us take this opportunity to introduce you to Resguardo kitchen fire suppression system. A compact and robust unit. The Resguardo fire suppression system is comprises pressurized extinguishing agent storage container with a discharge valve and actuated using a solenoid valve, which can be operated manually or automatically.
Why Is It Necessary?
Oxygen Kit : The difference between life and disaster Accidents can happen and in many cases, time can be the difference between life and death. Any medical emergency, even minor ones, can cause hypoxia or insufficient oxygen supply to the tissues which can cause Pain, discomfort and possibly even death. Therefore, it is important to have effective medical aids in place, while waiting for the Ambulance to arrive.
The ability to administer supplemental oxygen is imperative during medical emergencies such as breathlessness, sudden Cardiac or pulmonary arrest. However, mouth to mouth resuscitation only delivers 16% of oxygen while 6 LPM oxygen Administered resuscitation only delivers 50%. In acute medical emergencies, this is unlikely to be enough. That is why our O2 Kits utilize a 12 LPM oxygen flow so that 100 percent oxygen is delivered to the patient ensuring a quick recovery and thereby Preventing fatalities.
- Cylinder – Aluminium (BS EN ISO : 7866: 2016) PESO Approved
- PIN Index Valve – Brass (IS 3745: 2016) PESO Approved
- Capacity – 2.2 L TR, 300 LTRS of oxygen
- Settings – Normal and High
Normal -6LPM -50 minutes
High -12LPM -25 minutes
- High – 12 LPM – 25 minutes
- Cylinder to be refilled immediately after every use or every 3 years if unused.
- CE approved : 93/42/EEC: 13485: 2016
Today most people work in high rise buildings, however many of the lifts in these buildings cannot accommodate a stretcher in the case of high-rise medical evacuations during an emergency . Therefore, it is critical that the casualty is administered supplemental oxygen while being moved quickly and securely to the ground floor or hospital.
Our product can facilitate easy evacuation as it can provide oxygen supply on the move. In tricky evacuations involving stairs, there is a risk of the patient slipping downwards and further injuring themselves. To avoid such accidents, we have added a foot pouch which prevents such accidents from occurring. We believe that ease of operation can help to save lives, so we have designed our stretcher with this firmly in mind.
- Medical emergencies in manufacturing industries
- Software Industries
- Public Entertainment Places
- Strong powder coated aluminum frame body, 32 mm dia (3mm in thickness).
- Sturdy: able to withstand a load of 180 Kgs.
- Compact bracket to mount the 02 kit cylinder.
- Self-closing (retractable) bracket to hold the 02 kit
- 360° rotating rubber wheels with brakes.
- Smooth metal gliders with a thick canvas rubber belt.
- IV holder, an arm rest and a pouch to hold the medical reports.
- Soft & comfortable seat with high density cushioning. Total weight of the evacuation chair is 20.2kg.
Usha Armour offers you more than one reason to choose its systems and services to make an impact on your life positively.
Contact us today
We reply within 24 hours
Have any questions?
Mon-Sat, 8:30am until 6pm