Emergency Escape Breathing Device(EEBD)
Emergency Escape Breathing Device (EEBD) is a Self Contained Compressed Air apparatus which is a life saving and life supporting device. It is designed to facilitate rescue in hazardous conditions. Such effective life saving device has a large visor area and is simple to use. It can be quickly operated as it is specially constructed such that the EEBD device provides an airflow as soon as the bag is opened. Two variations of the EEBD device of different capacities and duration are also available.
- The hood is fabricated from aluminized coated fabric which is heat and water resistant. It has a large visor area providing excellent vision and it also has an elastomeric neck seal.
- The EEBD device is simple to use and can be quickly operated. This bag can be comfortably worn around the neck or carried across the shoulders.
- EEBD device provides an air flow of 40 LPM and automatically operates when the bag is opened.
- EEBD device versions are also available in different capacities with options of 10 or 15 minutes of airflow duration.
- Dimensions are Length: 520mm, Height: 240mm, Width: 125mm