Kitchen Fire Sniper System
All Commercial Kitchens nowadays are highly modernized to cater round-the-clock simultaneous cooking and frying. However, they are at huge fire risk as hot cooking oils or deep fat fryers can act as catalysts which can convert their kitchen into a furnace in minutes.
Hot cooking oils can auto ignite at 375 degree Celsius to 420 degree Celsius and are the major causes of kitchen fire. Regular dry chemical or CO2 fire extinguishers cannot suppress or extinguish these fires. In this Scenario, the Kitchen Fire Sniper System can come to your rescue and extinguish this kitchen fire in seconds.
- Fully automated kitchen fire suppressor system.
- Stainless steel container with wet chemical agents.
- Saponification of hot oils by wet chemical agents.
- Wet chemical agents also cool the surrounding areas and prevent re-ignition.
- Heat Sensing Polyamide tubing.
- Automatic actuation valve.
- Provision for manual activation of the system.
- Steel tubing with a spray nozzle.