First Aid Kit
Today it takes more than an hour for an ambulance to reach an accident site & a person can bleed to death if not administered First Aid Kit on time . Hence it is essential to keep a portable first aid kit on your premises so that immediate help can be given in a medical emergency and lives can be saved.
The First AID Kit is very attractive and made of ABS Plastic in different colors like red and green with a transparent ABS plastic cover through which the contents of the first aid kit are partially visible. It is customized with internal partitions to keep the contents in order. The First AID Kit can be hung on the wall with the help of hooks or brackets. It is very handy and portable & can be easily removed from the wall and taken to the accident site in a medical emergency so that first AID can be administered effectively. The kit has 18 components with 33 items.
Why Is It Necessary?
If adequate first aid is not administered during a medical emergency, a person can bleed to death or suffer from serious injuries.
Product Code: 03GENLFAIDARS01
- Life saving first aid equipment
- Arranged to connect oxygen supply in case of emergency
- Easy to use by hand
- In replacement of traditional system i.e. mouth to mouth to victims in case of suffocation
- Used in case of suffocation caused by electric shock, heart problem etc.
First Aid Box – Metal Medium – Acrylic Door
Product Code: 03USHAAFAIDMTLBOX-01
Centralised First Aid Station
Product Code: 03USHAAFAIDSTATION
DFT-6(B) SPINE BOARD STRETCHER WITH HEAD IMMOBILIZER
Product Code: 03CHNAFAIDDFT6BHD01
- Helps to move the disabled person with neck & head injuries with the help of Head Immobilizer.
- Slick surface for easy transfer, convex underside for quick holdup
- X-Ray translucent with Head Immobilizers, Body Straps, angled edges for long rolling
- Available with 8 to 10 Pins
- 150 kg load capacity
- Made up of High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
Mouth to Mouth Resuscitator Flex Mask
Product Code: 03SPENFAIDCPR01
Waterjel Burn Dressing – 4″ X 4″
Product Code: 03WJELFAIDDRES144
Waterjel Fire Blanket – 72″ X 60″
Product Code: 03WJELFAIDBLKT56
Waterjel Burn Dressing For Facial Burns – 12″ X 16″
Product Code: 03WJELFAIDDRES1216
- Water-Jel Burn Dressings provide fast, one-step relief for emergency first aid in case of burn
- The dressing stops burn progression and cools the skin, relieves pain and protects against airborne contamination
- Water-Jel Burn Dressings are made with a scientifically formulated cooling gel and utilize medical-grade nonwoven pads.
- They are non-adherent so they will not stick to burn injuries.
- The dressings are soaked in a water-based / water-soluble, bacteriostatic and biodegradable gel and sterilized to ensure a contamination-free atmosphere for emergency treatment of burns.
Waterjel Burn Dressing – 18″ X 8″
Product Code: 03WJELFAIDDRES144
A first aid kit is a collection of supplies and equipment used for administering medical treatment.
- Plasters come in a variety of sizes and shapes
- sterile gauze dressings in sizes small, medium, and large a minimum of two sterile eye.
- dressings bandages in a triangle
- rolled crepe bandages
- pins for safety
- sterile disposable gloves
- First Aid Principles
- Keep life alive.
- Avoid Deterioration.
- Encourage recovery.
- Immediate action is being taken.
- Calming the situation down.
- I’m requesting medical help.
- Use the appropriate treatment.
Having a first aid kit on hand in your home can help prevent an injury from worsening and may save you trips to a walk-in clinic or hospital. This is especially important if the injury results in blood loss.
3 to 5 years
The most important reason that First Aid kits should be checked on a regular basis is that they do expire. With a shelf life of 3-5 years on average, whoever inspects your First Aid kit should always take note of the date by which its contents need to be replenished.
The acronym DRABC refers to the procedures used by first responders when providing first aid:
- Danger – Evaluate the situation.
- R for Response – Check for consciousness and vital signs.
- A for Airway – Accessed airway.
- Check respiration rates with B for Breathing.
- Circulation – Apply chest compressions.
Three times per year
Medics recommend that you check your first aid kit every three months, with the main checks being: review expiry dates, replace used equipment, clean the inside of the box, and remind yourself what is in your first aid kit and how to use it.
Usha Armour offers you more than one reason to choose its systems and services to make an impact on your life positively.