Fire Man SuitThe fire suit enables the fire fighter to fight the fire from close proximity, even in a High-Rise Building on fire where the temperatures can reach up to 1985ºF (1085ºC) at which temperature even Brass starts melting. Fire Man Suit Consists of:
- Strap wings is made up of PVC coated polyester fabric.
- Body strap is a Velcro belt which secures the body firmly on the bed.
- Protective Flash Hood
- Fireman Glove
- Fireman Boot
THE STRUCTURAL FIRE FIGHTING SUIT
- It is made of antistatic fibre to provide resistance from static electricity when fabric is exposed to friction or rubbing.
- It provides protection from low volume chemical splash, mist, environmental hazards, cold & hot environment & low voltage electrical hazards
- It has four layers:
- Outer layer
- Moisture barrier
- Thermal barrier
- Inner lining
COMPACT HELMET WITH NECK PROTECTOR
- It has an anti-scratch outer coating and anti-fog visor
It is resistant to fire for long periods up to 260ºC.
- Shell is made up of composite material Thermoplastic.
- It has polycarbonate coated visor.
- It is provided with a FR cotton which is coated with Aluminium for neck protection.
- It has an interior shock absorber made of Polyurethane foam.
- It has interior ventilating channels for sweat absorption.
- It has a comfortable flame retardant cotton chinstrap.
PROTECTIVE FLASH HOOD
- Protective Hood is flame and abrasion resistant. It provides thermal insulation to the sensitive parts of our head.
- Fireman gloves provide protection to the hands and are also water repellent.
- It is characterized by fire resistant and heat insulation, wear durability, waterproof, etc.
INSULATIVE FIREMAN BOOT
- Insulative fireman boots come in black and yellow colour. It has vulcanized rubber uppers and soles. And is lined with Woven Cotton material.
- It is flame retardant and waterproof.
- The soles are slip resistant, highly durable and have minimum heel impact
- It has a steel midsole which provides protection from pins and sharp objects.
- It has steel toe caps.
- It is resistant to mild acids and alkalis.
It has lacquer coating for weather protection.