Automatic External Defibrillator
The AED can provide effective first response treatment and immediately restore a regular heart beat during a sudden cardiac arrest and thus save a life. It can easily be operated by someone with no medical background it is simple to use and gives clear loud voice prompts which guides the user about operating the unit and giving CPR to the patient.
Why Is It Necessary?
More than 3,50,000 people suffers from cardiac arrest every year. It can happen to anyone any time anywhere and at any age. During a cardiac arrest the first 4 minutes are the most crucial and the heart should be revived within those first few minutes..
Types Of AED
AED are of 2 types Automatic and Semi-Automatic. Both the Lifeline AED’s automatically analyses the victim’s body, the only difference is that the semi-automatic model needs the rescuer to press the shock button, whereas the automatic model delivers the shock without anyone’s intervention.
We are the authorized distributors of Defibtech in India.
- Easy (1-2-3) steps mentioned on the product in an emergency
- Light weight, easy to carry case.
- Defibrillator is powered by an easy to install, long-life (seven-year) battery
- The device self-checks automatically daily, weekly and monthly
- Self-tests check the pads readiness, and verify functionality and calibration of circuits and systems.
- Life saving device in case of cardiac.