ABC POWDER TYPE FIRE EXTINGUISHER
This product is called as ABC Powder type Fire Extinguisher. The body of the extinguisher is made of 1.8 mm thickness mild steel, fitted with squeeze lever, siphon tube, safety pin and discharge nozzle. The container is filled with mono ammonium phosphate powder and is pressurized with Nitrogen gas to a pressure of 15 kg/cm2.
- This fire extinguisher can be used on Class A, Class B, Class C, and electrically generated fires.
- Class A refers to fires due to solid materials like paper, wood, Textiles etc
- Class B refers to fires due to flammable Liquids like Petrol, Kerosene, Paints
- Class C refers to fires due to flammable gases like LPG, CNG, ethane, etc
- Electrical fires like Panel boards, switch boards, generators, motors, etc
WATER TYPE FIRE EXTINGUISHER
This product is called as Water type Fire Extinguisher. The body is made of 1.8 mm thickness mild steel, fitted with squeeze lever, siphon tube, safety pin and discharge hose with nozzle. The container is filled with 9 liters of water and is pressurized with Nitrogen gas to a pressure of 15 kg/cm2. The external body of the extinguisher has an instruction sticker with letter ‘A’, indicating the suitability of fire extinguisher only on class ‘A’ fires.
- When operated, the extinguisher produces a jet of approximately 6 meters and it works for around 120 seconds
- Water type fire extinguisher is also available in trolley mounted higher capacities like 45ltrs and 150ltrs.
- Water type fire Extinguisher is BIS marked and the BIS number is IS 1568
FOAM TYPE FIRE EXTINGUISHER
- When operated, the extinguisher produces a jet of approximately 6 meters and it works for around 60 seconds.
- Foam type fire extinguisher is also available in trolley mounted higher capacities like 45ltrs and 150ltrs.
CARBON DIOXIDE (CO2) TYPE FIRE EXTINGUISHERS
This product is called as Carbon Dioxide Fire Extinguisher. The body is made of 6 mm thickness seamless manganese or carbon steel and is fitted with wheel type control valve, safety pin, neck ring, safety valve, neck handle, instruction sticker, discharge hose and discharge horn. Carbon dioxide gas is stored under high pressure at 68 kg/cm2, hence it is in the form of liquid. The external body of the extinguisher has an instruction sticker with letter ‘B’ and ‘C’, which indicates the suitability of extinguisher on class ‘B’ and class ‘C’, fires.
OPERATION: In case of any fire accident, maintain a safe distance from the fire, hold the discharge horn in your left hand, remove the locking pin, unscrew the control valve anti-clockwise and direct the CO2 gas at the base of fire by using discharge horn. Direct the gas on sweeping motion from side to side the fire gets extinguished through blanketing effect. CO2 flow can be controlled by closing control valve
- Fire extinguisher is available in various capacities like 2kg, 3kg, 4.5kg, 6.5kg, 9kg and 22.5kg
- This product is BIS marked with BIS number IS 15683 and it is also approved by DOE (Department of Explosives)
- The CO2 gas is also BIS marked with number IS 15222.
CLEAN AGENT (HFC-236fa) TYPE FIRE EXTINGUISHER
- Has Zero ODP (Ozone depletion potential);
- Has Low GWP (Global warming Potential);
- Leaves behind NO residue;
- Provides good visibility during discharge; and
- Is suitable on class A, class B and class C firesHFC-236fa clean agent is environment friendly and is suitable to protect sensitive equipment’s in: Computer / Server Rooms, Data Storage areas, CNC machineries, Operation theatres, Medical diagnostic rooms, Laboratories, Chemical storage rooms, Archives, Art Galleries, Bank vaults etc.
In case of any fire accident, hold the discharge hose in your left hand, pull the safety pin, aim the nozzle towards the base of fire, squeeze the squeeze lever and direct the powder to the base of fire and attack in sweeping motion. (PASS: Pull the safety pin, Aim the nozzle towards the fire base, Squeeze the squeeze lever and attack the fire in Sweeping motion.)
Pull the safety pin
Aim the nozzle towards the fire base
Squeeze the squeeze lever
Attack the fire in Sweeping motion
Contact us today
We reply within 24 hours
Have any questions?
Mon-Sat, 8:30am until 6pm